Breathwork for Calm
Why should you learn breathwork?
Pranayama is the ancient yogic practice of controlling the breath for physical, mental, and spiritual benefits. Some of the benefits of pranayama include:
1. Reduced stress and anxiety: Pranayama helps calm the mind, reduces stress and anxiety, and promotes a sense of well-being.
2. Improved respiratory function: Pranayama strengthens the respiratory system, increases lung capacity, and improves oxygenation of the body.
3. Increased energy levels: Pranayama increases vitality and energy levels by improving the flow of prana (life force) in the body.
4. Improved digestion: Pranayama stimulates the digestive system and can help alleviate digestive problems.
5. Improved concentration and focus: Pranayama helps clear the mind, enhances concentration and focus, and improves memory.
6. Enhanced immune function: Pranayama has been shown to boost immune function and improve overall health.
7. Improved sleep: Pranayama can help improve the quality of sleep by promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
Overall, regular practice of pranayama can help improve physical, mental, and spiritual health, leading to a more balanced and harmonious life.
The 3 goal of this 10-week program is to:
1. Help you to re-establish a healthy breathing pattern
2. Establish a daily breathing practice.
3. Learn to regulate energy and emotions in the moment using your breath.
** Each session starts with a 5-minute silent meditation**
Week 1- Setting Your Foundation- Practice Soft Belly (Abdominal Breathing)
Week 2 - 3-part breath and 4-7-8 Breath
Week 3 - Box Breathing
Week 4 -Alternate Nostril Breathing
Week 5 - Breath of Joy
Week 6 - Breathing Steps
Week 7 - Body Scan
Week 8 - Breath of Fire
Week 9 - Bellow of Breath
Week 10 -Letting Go Meditation
Group Rates Available